OGs post up!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Oooouuuuuu niceee
Thanks man, I feel very fortunate. I also am sure I am the only Accord owner ever to have gone to a Cadillac haha. But they're not the brand they used to be, they are making very athletic and sporty cars now. People can't believe it's a manual and has a turbo. :lawl:

TSX still looks nice, love that color on it.

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks man, I feel very fortunate. I also am sure I am the only Accord owner ever to have gone to a Cadillac haha. But they're not the brand they used to be, they are making very athletic and sporty cars now. People can't believe it's a manual and has a turbo. :lawl:

TSX still looks nice, love that color on it.

Athletic? :henry:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Athletic? :henry:
Yup! Cadillac benchmarked the e46 3-series for developing the chassis and handling dynamics of the ATS because they believed it to be the best driving 3-series ever. What resulted was the Alpha chassis and a lighter more agile car than its competition that has been widely lauded by car reviewers. Some reviews I watched even called Cadillac the new ultimate driving machine. Go watch some videos on comparisons between the ATS and the 3-series, educate yourself and you will be surprised. I was. :)

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup! Cadillac benchmarked the e46 3-series for developing the chassis and handling dynamics of the ATS because they believed it to be the best driving 3-series ever. What resulted was the Alpha chassis and a lighter more agile car than its competition that has been widely lauded by car reviewers. Some reviews I watched even called Cadillac the new ultimate driving machine. Go watch some videos on comparisons between the ATS and the 3-series, educate yourself and you will be surprised. I was. :)

What is the difference between the CTS and what you have in the ATS?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
What is the difference between the CTS and what you have in the ATS?
The CTS is built on the same platform but it's a bigger car so the handling isn't quite as sharp. But they both come with the same drivetrains except the ATS is available with a 6spd manual transmission. There is a higher performance version of the ATS called the ATS-V, which has a twin turbo 3.6L V6 available with an 8spd auto or 6spd manual, it competes with the M3/M4, S4, etc. And there is a higher performance version of the CTS called the CTS Vsport, which has a twin turbo 3.6L V6 that is detuned a little from the ATS-V's motor, sadly it only came in auto. But its a great performer and competes with similar models from the Germans like 550i, etc. Redline Reviews did a good one on it. Above the Vsport is the CTS-V, which is just a monster with a 6.2L supercharged V8 that makes 640hp, also only auto. That competes with M5, etc.

Not sure if that is what you wanted to know, but there ya go lol.

Enne

Reaction score
I'm not an OG like you guys, but I still have Selene.
c69ad3244877f3b1f32bc391862f921b.jpg

Back