Need some advice on rims and wheels.

guytv

Reaction score
Old, 17x9:

n71802238_31820453_1782.jpg

(same car :D )

what's the tire specs in that picture? I want more of a square look for the tires on my car.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Also 215/45

If you want flatter sidewalls go narrower wheels, otherwise they will proly rub on stuff.

guytv

Reaction score
Also 215/45

If you want flatter sidewalls go narrower wheels, otherwise they will proly rub on stuff.

yea. I want flatter sidewall. The xxr wheels that I want are only available in 17x9.0. Do you think 17x8.5 will do the trick? or do you think I should make the tires bigger - 235/45?

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
IDK, my inner fenderwells are scarred to hell!

If you go 235 check your tire height. You may need /40 or something.

Yes, my current tires are taller than they should be, but I wanted the change.

cg4ever

Reaction score
yeah haha I dont know too much about wheels. I'm still waiting for replies in the wheel fitment thread because I need help picking wheel sizes too LOL I just know this from experience haha

Yeah i think so. 1 inch gap was around what I was at on my teins. I had .75 inch gap and specs were almost the same. 17x8 +30 (included spacers in offset).

Here what it looks like on my car. idk if your fenders are rolled but you might wanna do that too incase. im lower now so if you want to see what it looks like lower check out my ride thread :)

200eeja.jpg

eqpa9d.jpg

So in those pictures the car has 17x8 +30 all round ? There is any camber kit or roll fender job front and rear ? There is more pictures of this car setup ?

cg4ever

Reaction score
So in those pictures the car has 17x8 +30 all round ? There is any camber kit or roll fender job front and rear ? There is more pictures of this car setup ?

Ok found the car thread and asked there as well.

Back