Site changes...

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
woa this is different... Idk what to do lol. Yea my avatar looks like shiit lmao. How do I display my sig pic?? It's gone...

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ I was at Edit Signature section but I don't see anything that it says "Upload a File"...

I mean, I do see that button when I post reply, like literally below my words now, but not anywhere on the signature editing section.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That's it, just works differently now. Or you go to the Media tab, select add media, then pick an album to add the photo to, then upload an image. Either way you are restricted to 2MB.

I would just use an image hosting side like Flickr.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Wow, this thread is getting hotter lol. Yea that's what I thought.. Thanks for helping out this newbie here, guys lol. Oh, I just saw a lil pop up said, "draft saved". Idk where it saved it to, but that's cool that I don't have to retype my detailed posts sometimes, when shiit happens haha.

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
^That's it, just works differently now. Or you go to the Media tab, select add media, then pick an album to add the photo to, then upload an image. Either way you are restricted to 2MB.

I would just use an image hosting side like Flickr.

I have to up this and also up the amount of pics attached per post. I'll get that changed in a bit.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Umm..., How can I edit my OP on my member's ride thread? I don't see the edit button at the bottom of the post, like my other posts have...

Anybody know what's going on? Can you all edit your OP on your thread??

EDIT: Wait..., I can't edit any of my old posts... Why??

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ My posts from the OP until Post# 796 (Dec.1st '18) have no Edit button.. There is a button for it, but instead, it's a Report button.

Interestingly, my posts after #796 do have the edit button there.

You can edit your OP on your MR thread?? Is there a button for it? But I don't lol. That's not fair man.. :sad: I wonder if there is some like me haha.

Back