Product Devilment

Accord2Show

Reaction score
I have the opportunity to work MPC Motorsports do make some cool products for our cars. Some of the things I have in mind is a complete dress up bolt Kit, strut bar, drop forks and plus whatever they come up with. What else would you like to see produced for our cars? Would like to here from you.

I have the opportunity to work MPC Motorsports do make some cool products for our cars. Some of the things I have in mind is a complete dress up bolt Kit, strut bar, drop forks and plus whatever they come up with. What else would you like to see produced for our cars? Would like to here from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dress up bolts are easy and a dime a doze. M6, M8, M10.

Strut bar, unless it's incorporating the strut towers to the firewall like the OE TL...ebay will do for most.

Drop forks are just, dumb. If anything, come up with an adjustable ball joint & upper control arm like the old Ingall's kits.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Short shifter similar to the PSPEC? Most people seemed to prefer that over JTC.

Maybe some of the stuff Comptech and other quality vendors used to offer when the 6GA was newer, or some of the V6P group buy items.

Guess it depends on their capabilities.

Accord2Show

Reaction score
When take my car down next year I will deuces what they can do for our cars. But to my knowledge they do a lot of things out of billet. Lot of dress up and some suspension items.

Back