DetailedByPrecision:Paint Correction Ceramic Paint Coating SanFrancisco AutoDetailing

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
DetailedByPrecision 2012 Audi S4 whole car covered in acidic rain spots being shipped from Hawaii Auto Detailing San Francisco

I got a phone call regarding spots on the paintwork that wouldn't come off with a wash. He mentioned the car was shipped on an open deck with no protection from elements. I did a test spot with a water spot chemical remover and it helped with the shallower type etchings, but the heavy areas needed paint correction. The end results cleaned up the car really well and the customer was extremely happy.

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5576 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5568 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5576 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5583 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5583 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5580 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5580 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5593 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5593 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5605 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5605 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5611 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5611 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5614 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr
auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5614 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Thank you for viewing my work.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
DetailedByPrecision 1997 Toyota 4runner severe oxidation on paint.2017 Prius Prime,2005 Mercedes C55,2018 Lexus IS300 Auto Detailing San Francisco

Owner of the 4runner goal was to see if anything can be done to the current condition of the hood. I did a test spot with him in person and he was amazed with the improvement. I did a walk around with him and he pointed out the rest of the paintwork was also really chalky and oxidized. The job was challenging because of brittle/bad quality repainted panels and extremely thin OEM paint. I fed the paintwork with some glaze, a technique I learned from here. Then I proceeded to compound and polish, before applying a ceramic coating onto the hood only to protect it.

94 4runner
paint correction and ceramic coating hood only. Enhancement package rest of car. Wash, iron x, claybar, polish, sealant

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5717 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5721 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5724 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5733 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5733 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5703 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5703 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5710 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5710 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5729 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5729 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

17 prius prime
wash and wax

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5699 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

05 mercedes c55 amg
Premium enhancement. touch up
Wash, iron x, claybar, single step paint correction, touch up, paint sealant

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5648 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

18 Lexus is300 F sport
Wash wax, interior detail

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5754 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5762 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5674 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Thank you for viewing my work.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
DetailedByPrecision 2017 Ford Shelby GT350 Brand new car extremely damaged paintwork. Paint Correction Ceramic Coating Auto Detailing San Francisco

The owner of this car is a true car enthusiasts like us, very informed, watches Larry @ Ammo, Matt @ OG, so expectations were extremely high right off the bat. The car was on an open bed truck from South Dakota to San Francisco. The color of the car is black which does not help, plenty of scratches, swirls, factory defects, some irreparable which you guys will see later. I gave a 2 week estimate of finishing the job which was 3 step paint correction, cquartz ceramic coating, remove oem factory white vinyl racing stripes. After I completed the whole front end, the owner took the car to another shop to have the whole front end protected with xpel ppf. Afterwards brought back to me so I can finish the rest of my part and get ready to present the car.

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5430 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Water spots, swirls, scratches, factory sanding scratch or burn????

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5430 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

I was really cautious when polishing this area because I did not want to be the person that ultimately strikes through the paint attempting to fix another persons problem. I used least aggressive and worked my way up to a mild compound. Thankfully it came out and the owner was able to go forward with xpel pff the whole hood.

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5512 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5458 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5458 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5468 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5468 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5491 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

More documenting defects

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5491 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5437 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

These 2 burns were not fixable on passenger upper door. One of it was a bad attempt at spot filling a fish eye, other burn was a scratch.

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5437 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5494 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5494 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Really deep scratches on fender

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5504 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5506 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5506 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5671 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5671 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5676 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5674 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

When the owner arrived to pick it up he was very grateful I took care of his pride and joy. I earned his trust and respect because he chose me out of so many options and I delivered the results. This job made me feel genuinely appreciated which this industry lacks due to a low overhead start up, and lack of experienced detailers. Thanks for viewing my work.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
DetailedByPrecision 2018 Tesla Model 3 Check panel gap for issues and paintwork defects Paint Correction Ceramic Coating Auto Detailing San Francisco

Owner contacted me about ceramic coating his new 2018 tesla model 3. I had him swing by the shop so I can inspect the car in person with him. We found a couple panel gap issues, and a lot of paint defects from the factory. Planned out a 3 step paint correction and protect the paintwork with a ceramic coating.

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5783 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5785 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5783 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Deep sanding scratches, swirls, isolated scratches

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5785 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5809 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5809 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5814 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5814 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5824 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5815 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5824 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5831 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5829 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5829 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5833 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5833 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Thank you for taking the time to view my work. Happy holidays.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
DetailedByPrecision 2018 subaru WRX 2018 mercedes C63S AMG 2009 bmw 328i 2015 nissan NV200 Auto Detailing San Francisco

Wanted to share a couple jobs I worked on recently.

2018 subaru wrx
Enhancement: wash iron x claybar fine polish paint sealant

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6148 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6150 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6150 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

2018 mercedes C63S AMG
Wash, Si02 topper for matte vinyl wrap

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5944 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5944 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6148 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

2009 bmw 328i
wash and wax

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5893 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

2015 nissan NV200
Enhancement: wash iron x claybar fine polish paint sealant

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6158 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Thanks for taking time to view my work.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looks like business is good, and you have a steady flow of customers. That's awesome. You gotta be happy, and proud.

Interesting about the paint defects and panel gaps on the Model 3, especially with it being new from the factory. Guess quality control was on break that day, haha.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chris. I put in 3yrs part time on weekends with my full time job working 7 days a week. This march will be my 1st year anniversary going full time. Im still working 6-7 days a week but i enjoy the grind and its rewarding.

Been working on quite a few tesla model 3s lately, and all same issues from factory. Gaps and paint defects. Thanks for checking in.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
DetailedByPrecision 2017 Porsche Macan 2017 Dodge Daytona 392 2017 Lexus CT 200h 2018 Honda fit 2009 Subaru Impreza Auto Detailing San Francisco

Worked on a good variety this time. Always fun to mix em up from time to time.

2017 Porsche Macan
Enhancement: wash iron x claybar fine polish(sonax paint cleaner) paint sealant(jescar power lock plus)auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6246 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6247 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6247 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

2017 Dodge Daytona 392
Wash, iron x, Si02 topper(mckee's 37 hydro blue)auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6194 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6194 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

2017 Lexus CT 200hEnhancement: wash iron x claybar fine polish(Sonax paint cleaner) paint sealant(Jescar power lock plus). Full complete interior detailauto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6217 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6217 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6246 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

2018 Honda fit
Ceramic coated maintenance wash(Carpro Reset)

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6175 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

2009 Subaru Impreza
Wash and wax

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6175 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Thanks for taking the time to view my work.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
DetailedByPrecision 2007 Porsche 911 Paint Correction Ceramic Coating Wheels off Auto Detailing San Francisco

The owner of the porsche 911 is a car enthusiast and genuinely loves his car. He takes his car to the track once in a while and understands what goes into a proper detail. I met him in person to go over his goals for the car. He mentioned its been over 3 years since he last got it detailed and he wanted the headlights restored, turn signals restored, wheels off ceramic coating, paint correction, and ceramic coat the paintwork.

Starting the process with wheels first

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6034 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Applied a coating specifically for plastic wheel wells and ceramic coated brake calipers

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6034 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Quick spray to cover the rust showing on the lug nuts

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6035 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6035 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Starting with the headlights and turn signals. Used 1000 grit, 1500, 2000, 3000. Protected with Carpro Dlux

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6016 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5996 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6016 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5996 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6011 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Same process with turn signals. They were extremely pitted from rock chips

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5999 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6011 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision5999 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6082 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Dialing in paintwork M101 w/orange pad, menz203 w/white Carpro essence w/black

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6082 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6096 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Replaced old worn out emblems with new ones

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6096 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Finished shots

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6099 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6099 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6106 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision6105 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Thank you for taking the time to view my work. Customer reaction to the job made it rewarding for me to take on this task.

Back