Site changes...

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
^ My posts from the OP until Post# 796 (Dec.1st '18) have no Edit button.. There is a button for it, but instead, it's a Report button.

Interestingly, my posts after #796 do have the edit button there.

You can edit your OP on your MR thread?? Is there a button for it? But I don't lol. That's not fair man.. :sad: I wonder if there is some like me haha.

I wonder when we updated, that the edit time frame changed. I'll have to check.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I appreciate your effort. I keep track on things I've worked on my car on the Member's ride thread, so I really need the edit function restored..

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Have the parameters for private message storage been expanded? Or is the number of allowed stored messages still the same?

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Have the parameters for private message storage been expanded? Or is the number of allowed stored messages still the same?

Are you getting warnings of running out of space for convos?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I had like 745 out of 750 total allowed before, now I'm not sure since I can't seem to find storage info anywhere. But no, I have not gotten any warnings.

cg4ever

Reaction score
Are you getting warnings of running out of space for convos?

btw, i hit 80 post and still can't start any convo..i want to reach some members and i'm stuck.. Please have a look to my issue when you have time. thanks

edit : solved, start conversation finally appeared after my 82th post...

Last edited:

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
btw, i hit 80 post and still can't start any convo..i want to reach some members and i'm stuck.. Please have a look to my issue when you have time. thanks

edit : solved, start conversation finally appeared after my 82th post...

It just took a bit of time to update your account. Its does it like every hour.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Well, how's it coming?

Being unable to edit my old posts for 2 months kindda sucks b/c I can't update my OP on MR thread, especially the maintenance log...

(Can't be complaining too much, better yet I should be appreciating more, especially since this is a free web forum, but I am beginning to miss the old site... :sad:)

T.$.Racing

Reaction score
What are the new parameters for posting a thread in the classifieds section? First time logging on in quite a while after bouncing around the midwest a bit for a work so in a bit of a shell shock over the new site lay out and changes lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
What are the new parameters for posting a thread in the classifieds section? First time logging on in quite a while after bouncing around the midwest a bit for a work so in a bit of a shell shock over the new site lay out and changes lol

The following rules apply to both FS/WTB subforums. Members must follow the rules, or the thread will be locked, they will receive an infraction or possible ban.

1. Members must have at least 80 legitimate posts and be registered for 5 days to create a For Sale/Trade thread. Any member found to be making useless posts just to increase their post count will be dealt with.

2. Any item you list for sale or trade must be your own item. we do not allow selling parts or services for others.

3. When posting a thread, be sure to include: description, price and whether you will ship or not. Pictures of the item(s) are required.

4. No "feeler" or "testing waters" threads are allowed

5. Please be sure to add one of the prefixes to your title (ex. FS:, FT: or WTB: ).

6. Keep F/S and WTB threads ON TOPIC! Off topic chatter will not be tolerated in the classified section. If you have a legit question about an item, that is perfectly fine, but NO OFF TOPIC CHATTER. This includes complaining about someone's selling price or thread jacking. If you don't like the price, don't buy it, or take it to PM's. If someone posts their car up for sale, DO NOT post in the thread asking the OP to part items out unless he/she says they are interested in doing so. If you have ANY off topic questions, take it to PM's. First offense will be an infraction, second will be a three day ban. This is your warning.

7. OP's of F/S threads are permitted to bump their threads only ONCE every twenty four hours. The same goes for WTB and Trade threads.

8. Items you are selling must be off the car and ready to ship before you can make a FS thread.

Back