spoiler- yes or no?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hmm. Well you could try applying silicon around the loose hardware. Or replace the hardware.

sandydoull

Reaction score
Hmm. Well you could try applying silicon around the loose hardware. Or replace the hardware.
yeah at first attempt i couldnt get the bolts out as the nuts on the inside just spin around, might have to make another attempt to get those out somehow

HotboxF23

Reaction score
imma have to give a yesh to dem shpoilerz!! last car had one..looks naked without it OEM spoiler ftw

picture.php

Ace37

Reaction score
Call me a ricer but tbh I love the spoiler look and love my stock. But after having one on my SC300, think Im gonna to with a bigger after!market for the accord too, I actually plan on boosting it sometime (waste of money many may say,but hey its my money)

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I'm getting a tl a spec kit on Friday with the wing also I don't think my buddy wants it I might sell it if your interested it's got the leds in it. I have the same on on my accord.

Robert Troncoso

Reaction score
Waking up an old thread here. My girlfriends sister had a 5GA coupe that got totaled in a minor accident. So I asked if I can take her wheels and her spoiler.

I’m deciding whether to put this one or an oem one I found at a junkyard.

What do you guys think?

View attachment 7346

6B53A665-B4D2-4C65-B9AF-02365567AA51.jpeg

C8F7072A-4154-4B5E-BF28-68791E4232A7.jpeg

F264F999-CE72-4375-85CD-E7BE8295BB0E.jpeg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Doesn't look any more absurd than the Mugen Civic spoilers people have mounted. Hard to tell from your pics if everything will line up and if the sides of the spoiler are in line with the trunk lid edges though. And it needs painted or wrapped obviously. Speaking of which, I'd fix up the rest of the car first.

Robert Troncoso

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking of doing all the body and paint work first before anything. Thanks for the feedback!

aeastman1204

Reaction score
Speaking from experience here, the 5th gen spoilers don’t quite line up with the 6th gen trunks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cg4ever

Reaction score
For me any spoiler, even the original one is a no-no with the 6th gen. I love how blocky, massive and sharp the back looks without spoiler, just nice and clean. The 6th gen is an elegant and classy car by it's own and adding any "sporty" spoiler will break this spirit. Without spoiler i also have the feeling that the back of the car is more massive/heavy and this sentiment is even greater when the car is lowered. I may be the only one having this feeling but oh well..:mexsmoke:

Btw i still need to take some time to install my replacement spoilerless trunk ! :doh:

Back