Automatic shifter knob

Neight

Reaction score
I have a prelude shifter assembly in my accord. Had it for years but I'm taking it out soon and returning to stock. I'd say go for a prelude shifter and cover it with a boot.

mman200

Reaction score
Does anyone know how hard it is to fix the automatic shifter if the screw's came loose? I'm new here and just bought my first car: a '00 Accord. The automatic shifter has a screw loose so it just spins around. :eusa_doh:

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Does anyone know how hard it is to fix the automatic shifter if the screw's came loose? I'm new here and just bought my first car: a '00 Accord. The automatic shifter has a screw loose so it just spins around. :eusa_doh:

1. Get a phillips screwdriver
2. Hold automatic shift knob
3. Tighten screw with phillips screwdriver
4. Once tighten wiggle shift knob

If it does wiggle loose you just repaired your shift knob.......rep points, thank you

Garra829

Reaction score
Ok so I am new here and just started working on my 2000 coupe finished led interior swap and led cluster swap and civic fogs I also have mini h1s in route for retrofit. I was just wondering if anyone has found any shifters like this one I really like the whole button aspect of it want to try to find one like this.http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E36-Carbon-Fiber-Automatic-Shift-Knob-/161230599045

Last edited:

Long's99

Reaction score
For the same price you could do the tl/cl shifter swap.. and you would have tons of knob options after you do the swap. junk yards sell the assembly for around 15$ to 50$..

cg4ever

Reaction score
I'm quite happy with my Razo Knob ( discontinued I believe) + OEM Accord boot

l30Bh.jpg

Out of curiosity, what is this double din brand and model ?

Back