Site changes...

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, how's it coming?

Being unable to edit my old posts for 2 months kindda sucks b/c I can't update my OP on MR thread, especially the maintenance log...

(Can't be complaining too much, better yet I should be appreciating more, especially since this is a free web forum, but I am beginning to miss the old site... :sad:)

x2. I just found out I cant edit my own thread as well.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I went to edit my members ride thread today, only added some text, then hit save. Got a dialogue box saying a max of 20 photos is allowed, and my OP exceeds that so it didn't save my changes. Just a heads up for others.

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
I went to edit my members ride thread today, only added some text, then hit save. Got a dialogue box saying a max of 20 photos is allowed, and my OP exceeds that so it didn't save my changes. Just a heads up for others.

Ok I'll adjust it.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
You can edit yours? I STILL DON'T HAVE the edit button there...

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Umm..., How can I edit my OP on my member's ride thread? I don't see the edit button at the bottom of the post, like my other posts have...

Anybody know what's going on? Can you all edit your OP on your thread??

EDIT: Wait..., I can't edit any of my old posts... Why??

^ My posts from (Dec.1st '18) have no Edit button.. There is a button for it, but instead, it's a Report button.

Interestingly, my posts after #796 do have the edit button there.

I would assume that regular members' posts on this forum (not the moderators') have no edit buttons. The affected posts would be pretty much all of it until sometime around late Nov. / early Dec. 2018. Posts later than this time frame do have the edit button. I can edit this post with no problem right now.

I post a lot of photos on the original post on my member's ride thread. It will be nice if there is no strong restriction for editing the post, as RedRyder mentioned. (Oh ya Chris, no wonder y u can edit some of ur posts b/c u r a mod lol.)

Wish you guys the best of luck to restore the site's issue. I will check this site from time to time. Hopefully, I will be able to update my OP with more photos and be active once again, when it's all fixed up!

Back