2001 LX

Mark2001Accord

Reaction score
My 2001 Accord F23 5 speed. Precision turbo, nitrous, water injection, Hondata, etc. 150k miles and still strong.

Synchrotech carbon sychro H22 base LSD 5 speed transmission with a P2A8 LX 5th gear set to bring RPMs under 3k on the highways. JTC shifter, and lightweight flywheel.20171029_154217.jpg 20180120_145413.jpg

5 lug conversion with factory Enkie Accord Euro R wheels.

Hondata S300
20190412_125815.jpg

NOS or H2O water injection. Usually NOS.
NOSButton.jpg

Last edited:

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Damn that’s like any dream Accord lol. Really nice and clean.

What kind of numbers are you dynoing? Any graphs?

Mark2001Accord

Reaction score
It lived a rough life. I take car of it now. Was a work car for a family member many years. Dumped on me. After impeccable service ...it got the bonus plan!

After I rebuilt the top end I took it to be dyno tuned(2014?). Under break-in conditions , the BCS was set at 1/2 bar. It made about 200hp. It is set at 15 psi now, but I have no idea what it makes. boost is handled via the boost control solenoid through Honadata and the math formula keeps the mixture for the added boost with only minor changes.

I am using NOS a little differently, call it NOS Lite. Its only a 35hp jet dry shot with the fueling side controlled safely by Hondata. A 10lb tank fill lasts me all summer with normal daily use. It uses a surprizingly small amount of gas but makes a big difference in a turbo atmosphere. Cost about $45 to fill at Victory, and that is figure 80-100x zero-60mph runs perhaps more. That math could make sense to somebody. I did it more for technical challenge than gain.

Video walk around Accord
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KWbectIrb6uHqTqvoiwPjpKp53sutm0i/view?usp=sharing

In the past 10-15 years I have completed a handful of forced induction Hondas. This Accord is probably my favorite.

Last edited:

Mark2001Accord

Reaction score
My Accord project started out as a challenge. A number of friends were disappointed with the outcome of their brand header and intake install. Not much gain. So for the same cost or less , I wanted to force my Honda fast. $500 for the header and $200 for the intake was budgeted. So I went to DNA and started to put it together. This was a first generation of the project. A stage 1 to see what the possibilities were. I reduced the system to its most basic form.

a $100 ebay turbo
$50 T3 manifold
$80 downpipe
$38 wastegate
$80 for ebay injectors, I think 550 cc
tubes clamps joiners from Amazon
$10 for a socket and some SST chips for the ECU
Download Crome and someone's basemap
I already had a wideband.

Done on a shoestring budget. Possibly $350 + or -.
6.jpg

It worked. The turbo was awesome. Simple. Fast with the 1 bar spring. The project opened the doorway for me to get into Hondata, laptop tuning, NOS, waterinj, etc. Plus I never had to waste money on a header or CAI intake.

Last edited:

T.$.Racing

Reaction score
Very impressive work! Sounds like the perfect daily driver. Props for keeping the a/c as well

Back