RR's 2014 ATS 6spd 2.0T

cg4ever

Reaction score
Nice car indeed but to being honest i prefer your cg, not surprising coming from me i guess...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^haha nope not surprised. There are some things about the Accord I still prefer like the overall simplicity, the V6, the gauges, and the mechanical handbrake. But the ATS is more fun being RWD and near 50/50 weight distribution, the red/black interior is pretty special, materials/fit & finish is on another level, etc. But I think the cars share a lot too actually, and I love driving both for different reasons.

Pretty sure I am the only person on this forum, or maybe ever, to go from a Honda to a Cadillac haha. But Cadillac is not the brand it used to be, and Honda, and every other Japanese car company for that matter, just isn't making anything I want these days so it was time to look elsewhere. I just hope the ATS will prove to be pretty reliable.

Last edited:

rezwerd

Reaction score
Sweet! A mesh grill can really change the character of a car, and it's a good look for that one.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Yea I feel like a mesh grill is a mod that never goes out of style lol. Thanks.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
wooo! that looks good! i've seen a couple of these recently in formula drift...it's funny seeing a cadillac in that type of competition though :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Thanks man. Yes it is haha were they coupes? I think I've seen those, and there is a guy currently building up a sedan for it. I've seen another guy do widebody flares and all that.

I can tell who came from Japanese cars by the way they mod their ATS haha, fun to see since I did too.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ah, yeah, it looks like it's a coupe that's currently in competition. i thought there was another, i guess i was confused. i saw that sedan being built as well somewhere online, maybe that's why i thought there were two. it'd help if i'd watch the competitions too, rather than falling asleep haha, then i'd just know.

Back