The Optitronny Odyssey RA6-RA9 dashboard in Accord Coupe VI

SergA73

Reaction score
Hi to all fans of the car!
I present you the work.
I think to you it will be pleasant, references to video too, the truth there in Russian comments, but according to video it will be clear.

The dashboard from Honda Odyssey 1998 - 2004 (RA6-9), I have V6 coupe therefore I am suited from RA8 and RA9.

AKAAAgDjCuA-960.jpg

CuAAAgFjCuA-960.jpg

Has soldered the adapter from old conducting on new to optitron that there was everything simply and to assemble quickly, such some kind of designer)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That looks super nice. Love the reversed out odometer LCD. Does the door/trunk open warning lights work on that overhead view of the car above the fuel/temp gauges?

SergA73

Reaction score
That looks super nice. Love the reversed out odometer LCD. Does the door/trunk open warning lights work on that overhead view of the car above the fuel/temp gauges?

It is version of the dashboard without sonars (proximity sensors).
I have found and have bought the rare dashboard with sonars and involved head fog lights, rear fog and failure of rear stop lamps. I will post photo now

SergA73

Reaction score
Used sonars see photo below.

In my coupe is in regular complete set: front PTF, rear protivotumanka and probably as at many lamp of "Brake" (lights up if the brake lamp in hundred-pack ice has fused).
Thanks to this rare panel, it is decided to realize these three things — to add informational content, kind of actually only for the sake of them, well I want so).

In the button of inclusion of front PTF the light-emitting diode lights up at their use and when using rear fog too — we will add this information on the panel.

-SAAAgIzquA-960.jpg

the regular button of front PTF is switched on

lmAAAgIzquA-960.jpg

by blue light-emitting diodes it is displayed the included front PTF (the family was yellow)

g2AAAgMzquA-960.jpg

the regular button rear fog flashlight is switched on

iEAAAgEzquA-960.jpg

yellow light-emitting diodes display the included rear PTF (it is native color — yellow)

WAAAAgCzquA-960.jpg

Here so the fused lamp of stop flashlights will be displayed now

1QAAAgCzquA-960.jpg

The fused lamp of stop flashlight and open luggage compartment (is on all panels)

EKAAAgKzquA-960.jpg

sonarny panel, color gray smoke

KcAAAgGzquA-960.jpg

Has soldered steering of light-emitting diodes of sonars as they need minus on steering, and at птф front and rear plus.

SergA73

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "RedRyder, post: 1114553, member: 5764"] Это выглядит супер мило. Очень нравится обратный одометр LCD. Работают ли контрольные лампы открывания двери / багажника на этом вид сверху автомобиля над указателями уровня топлива / температуры? [/ QUOTE]

Yes all lamps work - it can be seen on videos which at the beginning of record.
On the standard panel (without proximity sensors) there is only no indicator of the fused brake lamp.

SergA73

Reaction score
Если кому интересно - изготовляю на заказ набор для установки и могу выслать вам.
Все светодиоды в панели заменены на новые.
Дальше смотрите версии оригинальных панелей:

MsAAAgDJKuA-960.jpg

Оригинальная панель, с оригинальной подсветкой, цвет - небесный.
Устанавливается только на автомобили с двигателями 2.3L

UsAAAgDJKuA-960.jpg

Оригинальная панель, с оригинальной подсветкой, цвет - серый дым.
Устанавливается на автомобили с двигателями 2.3L и V6

CsAAAgDJKuA-960.jpg

Оригинальная панель, с оригинальной подсветкой, цвет - лунный.
Устанавливается только на автомобили с двигателями V6

А также я делаю вариант для автомобилей с механической трансмиссией (нет индикации режимов трансмиссии), все функции как и во всех панелях сохранены.

E8AAAgDJKuA-960.jpg

Оригинальная панель, с оригинальной подсветкой, для механической трансмиссии!
Цвет подсветки может быть:
с двигателями 2.3L - небесный, серый дым
с двигателями V6 - серый дым, лунный

Что идет в комплекте с панелью:

EQAAAgNJKuA-960.jpg

Вы просто снимаете старую панель, а через адаптер ставите оптитронную панель и нужно будет подключиться к климату (два провода), чтобы увидеть температуру на улице.
Для тех, у кого в машине нет климата, необходимо доустановить датчик внешней температуры и добавить в схему (при отправке вложу в посылку).

СМОТРЕТЬ ВИДЕО выше в первой записи!
На видео установлена панель в моей машине, и я показываю возможности этой панели, они просто идеальны!

Всем добра VTECa!

Back