New in Wisconsin

T.$.Racing

Reaction score
Interesting, my Timken boxes said made in United States on them.

I would just powdercoat the wheels, or DIY paint them. Short of either of those options, I'm sure there are DIY videos online about how to clean up corroded/curb rashed wheels.

That's what I was getting at. Strange how with wheel bearings the brands seem to be all over the place regarding one country of origin. Glad to hear Timken still has some U.S. made stuff though. MAGA lol

rezwerd

Reaction score
Speaking of choosing good reliable parts...
I found the real issue with the brake indicator light, it was the obvious reason after all. :doh: I've created a new thread with questions about replacing the lines so I don't hijack my own introduction thread. I think I'm pretty much as introduced as I can be anyway.

trident

Reaction score
A little late to the party but welcome! Enjoy your mod projects

rezwerd

Reaction score
A little late to the party but welcome! Enjoy your mod projects

Thanks! I hadn't planned to mod the car at all when I bought it because it was the "nice car" in the family, but my wife got a much nicer car in April so now I'm free to mod away. :147703263745b138a51 I'd like to tint the windows and clean up the rims to start, and maybe try to reduce the glare on the dashboard a little. The car has been in the garage on jack stands since my last post in this thread while I replace rusted brake lines, so I've had plenty of time to think about what it could be (since I can't currently enjoy it for what it is).

rezwerd

Reaction score
The Accord is back on the road with some fresh brake lines, and I have to remember how to drive a 5-speed again.
:chewie:
After spending a month riding/driving in the Fusion I'm happy to get back to real knobs and buttons for the controls, but I'll have to get used to taking it easier on the gas. I forgot how zippy this car feels, and how crazy low the hood is compared to the Fusion.

Back