Rear brake plates of 282 mm - Installation of set of rear naves with Inspire UA5 type S.

SergA73

Reaction score
I welcome all reading!
Periodically there were problems with rear calipers, especially with left, but served always both.

Long ago wished to improve the rear braking system and to pass to brake plates 282 mm (the original on coupe of 262 mm) therefore the set of rear naves from Honda Inspire UA5 type S with bench hammer ropes has been ordered from the broken car (native ropes of the bench hammer do not approach).
8a9e2b9s-960.jpg

here they are handsome)

Before arrival on HUNDRED on replacement, itself has disassembled the central extension housing that there was access to resetting and fixture of ropes of the bench hammer in interior.

759e2b9s-960.jpg

look after removal of the central extension housing, between seats fixture of ropes of the bench hammer and resetting

The right side has been made the first, everything became and, exception only bench hammer cable length, on Honda Inspire UA5 typeS it is longer. On the regular place of fixture of cable on the longitudinal lever to fix it has not turned out as the cable corner to nave turns out not direct, the option has been chosen as such, as on photo:
84be2b9s-960.jpg

It is visible as has passed bench hammer rope. That the cable has not frayed about metal on it the piece of oxygen hose has been dressed and insulated by insulating tape in color of body). Further fixture of cable as at coupe, original from Honda Accord, the 6thgen.

Have passed to sort the left side …

6ee12b9s-960.jpg

Brakes became sharp, the bench hammer perfectly well (better than was).
Generally I recommend such replacement!

Maybe information from what car is required this set of the braking system suits us on coupe without alterations:
HONDA Inspire III 3.2 Type S
VIN: UA5-1301104
Year of manufacture: 2002
Engine: J32A

I transport through Google the translator if that ask.

All of success in everything and excellent VTECa!

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Awesome man!! It is great that it worked out well for you. I never converted my Accord to rear disc brakes. It stopped great for me with the rear drums and upgraded front brake pads

SergA73

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "SykVSyx, сообщение: 1114656, участник: 635"] Отличное обновление. Эта статья должна быть полезной для будущего. [/ QUOTE]

Очень рекомендую такую замену!
После такой замены у нас за колодкой стояночного тормоза - барабан и колодки для тормозных дисков, это на много проще, чем у нашего семейства суппортов.

SergA73

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Nam1911a1, должность: 1114633, участник: 19956»] Awesome man !! Здорово, что это хорошо сработало для тебя. Я никогда не конвертировал свой Аккорд в задние дисковые тормоза. Это остановилось отлично для меня с задними барабанами и модернизированными передними тормозными колодками [/ QUOTE]

Любимый автомобиль нужно улучшать всегда, если есть такая возможность!

Back