jerrychoochoo's 01 Taffeta White Accord Sedan LX "Build"

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

Did a quick test fit the other day, couldn't put both wheels down because the OEM lug nuts couldn't seat correctly with the wheels. I still need aftermarket lug nuts and to roll my fenders, but after that the wheels will be on. I'm pretty excited, these wheels weren't my first choice but oh well. They'll be temporary until I convert to five lug (or buy adapters lol).

Last edited:

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
^ I actually do not like the gunmetal lol. I’m thinking of either going silver or fully polished, but I’m way too lazy to sand them down.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Polished looks great but it is a bitch to keep clean/untarnished. Just the lips on my Work wheels were polished and just keeping up with that was kind of a nuisance. Or maybe I too, am lazy. haha

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
^ Yeah I’ve always been a fan of the fully polished look. We’ll see how it goes, I’ll probably leave it gunmetal for a bit until I get tired of the look.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

This was unexpected (excuse the dirty car). I wasn't content with how the XXR's looked so I picked up these JNC 006's. They look way better IMO, the only thing that sucks is the previous owner spray painted them gold, so now the paint is chipping like a mother. Specs are 17x9 +22 which is perfect because now I can run a 225/45/17. However the 205/40's that are on there right now are brand new so I might just keep them on. And yes.. the fitment sucks ass and the rear needs to come down badly, it'll happen in the near future. I'll keep you guys updated.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Glad you found something you'll be happier with. Too bad the previous owner didn't spray a few coats of clearcoat to help protect the finish, from a distance they look decent though.

Back