What'd you do to your accord today?

Robert Troncoso

Reaction score
Did my oil change, cleaned my cold air filter, replaced my original battery terminals. I lent my car to my mom's boyfriend to get coffee, and the negative cable ended up popping off since it was worn and loose:anitoof:

jypatric

Reaction score
I replaced the hood struts and ignition switch. Then, my new AEM intake arrived today. Bought it from 4wheelonline. I will install it this weekend.

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Finally started my rx350 afs projector retro. Got the projectors and ballast out of the rx headlights. Hopefully I can start baking my spare oem lights today. I have been taking pictures and will write up a dyi for it since i will have to get creative on mounting. Afs projectors have no mounting points.

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Pulled the Accord I just bought into the driveway last night and added some oil and coolant and watched water and coolant drip out from below the ac compressor. Fml I don’t even care if I break even or make a couple hundred dollars on this sale lol

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Tired of having my abs light on (coming on and off for the last three years), replaced both my front wheel speed sensors. Cleared the abs codes and now have abs again and no more dash lights on.

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Dumped a half bottle of Bars leak copper block and coolant sealer in yesterday. It slowed the leak a lot. Gonna start it up again today after work and see what happens lol.

If it can seal the coolant leak I’ll sell the car for 1500

619rcr

Reaction score
Tore down my H23A bluetop to figure out why it was smoking so bad

:(

facepalm

43490.jpeg 43483.jpeg

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Not today, but a couple of days ago. The door lock actuator. This is still ongoing really, since the part is in the mail, and I haven't put the panel back on, lol.

I know a bunch of people have done this already, but I haven't. It's been acting up for some time and it's been getting worse little by little. It's nearly non-functional, but it does still work.
324ec643d5d3abb639607010d1128a66.jpg
843bde9ead99e1ceac3b3c0a0ea33b73.jpg
b1006f63e34f534d7cd7750115c2e576.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Finally recharged my a/c today just in time for end of summer lol. Was a pound low which explains the crappy a/c. Now to find motivation to replace my passenger axle...

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Replaced my clutch today. I had replaced it 2 years ago and only got maybe 30k miles before a clutch spring decided to come out (dont get a valeo clutch, exedy is a much better quality)
Stupid tow truck driver bent my shifter tab for the cable forcing it out of gear, so now it occasionally will pop out of 1st and 3rd hear. Now on the hunt for a new shifter.

Back