RR's 2014 ATS 6spd 2.0T

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Thanks, and appreciate the feedback. I'll have to Photoshop that and see what it looks like.

I think it would cleanest without either of them, but then again I want people to know what it is since most don't. haha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Maybe relocate those badges to somewhere else?

Perhaps the 2.0 on the fenders and the ATS on the rear pillar?

Alternatively, nothing at all would look great as well.

Trying to get my Wife to get on board with removing the badges from the MDX.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Haha. If you've heard of Rotiform, FOOSE, etc the same company makes Niche too.

Wanted Toyo T1R, but didn't have the sizing I wanted unless I went 275 in rear and I didn't want a ballooned tire. Hankook is crazy versatile with their sizing and I've only heard good things about the Ventus V12.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
toyo has that size in the Proxes Sport (the one I'm running), Proxes 4 Plus AND R888R :eh:

pretty sure we're def cheaper for the same performance level :coffee:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
well would you look at that...another toyo tire not available in the desired size :lawl: :rolleyes: hankook to the rescue, as always :lawl:

19" though! :Whoa: i feel bad for your wallet :lawl: they're going to look sweet on the car though, definitely looking forward to those pictures haha.

Haha actually what made getting tires so expensive was the extra $200 for these stupid TPMS I don't want or need. I wish there would have been a way to pull a fuse or otherwise just disable the system but apparently the only thing you can do to not run TPMS and not get a dummy light is to get a tune that codes it out. :rolleyes:

I had that same thought about 19" haha but they weren't that much worse, if any, than getting 18", surprisingly. That's another thing I love about Hankook, every tire size of a certain model is the same price (for these at least)...so I paid $188/tire for both 235/35 and 265/30. :naughty:

Thanks, pics soon.

Back