Does anyone have any experience with the site ledautomotive.com?

HumanSnatcher

Reaction score
Been a member here for a long while (bought my '99 F23A4 Accord in May 2010 and joining sometime early 2011, I think)

Anyhooz. I've been wanting to change my gauge cluster to be blue for a very long time and have been searching about and come across ledautomotive.com that sells complete kits of just the LEDs needed. Was thinking of getting this one and was wondering anyone has any experience with them and stuff fitting.

http://ledautomotive.com/product.php?id_product=50

Some of their offers come in two flavors, soldering and non-soldering. Thankfully the solderless ones are only a couple bucks more for those particular ones. Tho that particular kit above none of that is needed at all.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I bought one of their kits and the LED's were poor quality, most of them either flickered or went out. I know another member here (puzzlemaster94) had a similar experience. This was many moons ago though, so maybe they have gotten better or maybe not. I would use superbrightleds over them.

statuskuo

Reaction score
I'm with everyone on the superbrightleds. I used led automotive as a guide for the hvac and buttons. Superbright leds don't seem to have the same ones I bought before though but I'm sure the new ones will work as well.

For the gauge I actually used an El overlay.

IMG_20180212_200923.jpg

20190315_225642.jpg

jypatric

Reaction score
The LEDs from superbrightleds are good quality. Vleds are great also.

Back