OGs post up!

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Thanks man, I feel very fortunate. I also am sure I am the only Accord owner ever to have gone to a Cadillac haha. But they're not the brand they used to be, they are making very athletic and sporty cars now. People can't believe it's a manual and has a turbo. :lawl:

TSX still looks nice, love that color on it.
A good friend of mine has an ATS and im inlove of the interior on it

Thanks also, imim doi a color change over the winter

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not an OG like you guys, but I still have Selene.
c69ad3244877f3b1f32bc391862f921b.jpg

You still own it you said?

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
The CTS is built on the same platform but it's a bigger car so the handling isn't quite as sharp. But they both come with the same drivetrains except the ATS is available with a 6spd manual transmission. There is a higher performance version of the ATS called the ATS-V, which has a twin turbo 3.6L V6 available with an 8spd auto or 6spd manual, it competes with the M3/M4, S4, etc. And there is a higher performance version of the CTS called the CTS Vsport, which has a twin turbo 3.6L V6 that is detuned a little from the ATS-V's motor, sadly it only came in auto. But its a great performer and competes with similar models from the Germans like 550i, etc. Redline Reviews did a good one on it. Above the Vsport is the CTS-V, which is just a monster with a 6.2L supercharged V8 that makes 640hp, also only auto. That competes with M5, etc.

Not sure if that is what you wanted to know, but there ya go lol.

That is! You still own your Accord still right?

KONG

Reaction score
Not an OG member, But I did buy mine new back in October of 1998. Does that count ?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
A good friend of mine has an ATS and im inlove of the interior on it

Thanks also, imim doi a color change over the winter

There's a couple guys doing the slammed/flush thing with the ATS, I assume they previously owned Japanese cars lol. They look good though.

New color, ooh. Curious to see what's next.

That is! You still own your Accord still right?

Yeah, I don't plan on selling it since I would never get out of it what it's worth to me. I still love driving it and I'll probably never build a car as heavily as I built this one.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Here is mine, everything the same as it was when I was active, except stock wheel back on (still have my 17's) and my lip broke off many years ago, I probably should replace it. With my S2k which just needs some cosmetic work (not as obvious in the photos).

Fun fact. For some reason my S2000 key can open my Accord's doors and turn in the ignition switch but not fire because the chip. Not the other way around. Both have factory original keys and door locks.

IMG_6713.jpg

IMG_6718.jpg

IMG_6719.jpg

Last edited:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I want 9000rpms!!
It's different. I don't drive either car much, I bought my 2002 Accord in 2003 with 7,000 miles or something, so about 5k a year. Even though I only put about 700 miles on the S2000 this year, I get so used to that power band. I on the rare occasion I drive the Accord car fast, I always hit the rev limiter. Then feel dumb, lol.

jypatric

Reaction score
Here is mine, everything the same as it was when I was active, except stock wheel back on (still have my 17's) and my lip broke off many years ago, I probably should replace it. With my S2k which just needs some cosmetic work (not as obvious in the photos).

Fun fact. For some reason my S2000 key can open my Accord's doors and turn in the ignition switch but not fire because the chip. Not the other way around. Both have factory original keys and door locks.

View attachment 7528

View attachment 7529

View attachment 7530

Nice rides! Any performance mods that you did on your S2000?

Back