Car very lean

Reaction score
Hello Accord Lovers I got a issue going on my car is running lean :(After installing turbo I changed injectors 3 times came either too rich now im using stock injectors and it's lean Turbo wants to boost but it won't boost my mechanic say I need a New Ecu to Adjust injectors I have a automatic f23a1 can anyone help me out with suggestions . I also tried piggy back he couldn't wire it because it doesnt control the Fuel injectors car is 2000 accord has 63k on it

Last edited:

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Did you just bolt on a turbo to the stock motor with no form of engine management to control fuel and timing?

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Either go to odb1 ecu or aem ecu only options. You wont be able to get the car running right without being able to add fuel since your cramming alot more air into the motor.

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
For how cheap it is I guess try out the FMU. It’s a band aid. Stock ecu is not designed for boost

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
You can go that route but it will not be the best. You should first consult with whoever will be tuning it and find out what they are familar with, before dropping coin.

Back