jerrychoochoo's 01 Taffeta White Accord Sedan LX "Build"

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
^ Whats the place called? I have a whole bunch of places I’m going to call tomorrow: Wheel Flip, 5 One Customs, Three Piece.us, VR Wheels lol.

KONG

Reaction score
Yes, I still have the mirrors. I had to modify the left (now driver side) mirror. The passenger (right) side mirror I left alone. But, Yes I can see well out of them.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice wheels! For lug nuts I would stick with steel, personally. Checkout Dorman's 712 series lug nuts, available in black or chrome and you can choose from different color aluminum caps.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
Nice wheels! For lug nuts I would stick with steel, personally. Checkout Dorman's 712 series lug nuts, available in black or chrome and you can choose from different color aluminum caps.
Thanks! Idk.. I really want Rays lug nuts since my wheels are Rays lol. I know they’re not the greatest and they’re prone to fading but I really want the blue to match the Gram Light decals.

Did you find someone to straighten your wheel ?
VR said to dismount the tire and bring it in to get it looked at. I’m going to head there sometime this week and I hope they can fix it. If not I have a back up plan.

Back