02 EX Coupe Tan seat skins?

Landspeeder

Reaction score
Howdy folks. My 02 ex coupe Tan leather front seat skins (with airbags) - especially the drivers side - is rather gnarly.

I've attempted leather magic mend - and the patching / paint holds up OK for about 6 months.

Does anyone know of some lower mileage seat leathers for sale?

If not, any recommendations on some well fitting seat covers?

Thanks folks (230K miles)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I have a pair of tan front seats from my '99 coupe, not sure how to solve the SRS light you'd likely get though. I thought about going the Katzkin route a while back. Agree with the above about going to an upholstery shop. Could try your local junkyards but hard to find something like seats in good condition since people leave windows/doors open and the outside elements ruin stuff.

Landspeeder

Reaction score
Thanks Folks

FYI
I've found a few junkyard leathers - but they have been in worse condition than mine own.

Also looked into the Katzkin option via autoseatskins and can grab like stock finish for $800. It comes with both front and back wraps which is nice. I may end up going this route - or I may just wrap the splitting areas in duct tape and toss a cover on the drivers side.

Checked with 2 upholstery shops (1 in Chicago, 1 in Indy) and for just the front seats the cost was... higher (but their work was also really nice)

Really all that is gnarly is the front drivers seat leathers.

Back