Hello

Evan Young

Reaction score
Hello all,

Been a while since I have joined a forum. Hopefully this one is at least partially active.

Anyway I'm located central Ohio area and about 4 years ago bought a 2001 sedan 4cylinder ulev. Vehicle was originally from California so I was hoping it had avoided some of the Ohio rust. Unfortunately I had to replace fuel lines last weekend due to one rusting out so maybe not so lucky.

The vehicle is my daily driver so I don't have major plans for it other than f20b swap maybe this spring / summer.

I honestly don't even have many images of the poor thing. It is also the worst color (gold) and has ~230k miles on it.

b1Cu4Te.jpg

Might be the only image I have of it actually

In addition I have a 1990 Accord h22 swapped with some other modifications.
Qe61GRg.jpg

Before the Ohio rust got to her :(

CbMMeb7.jpg

dnXe2Nw.jpg

New shoes (cheap but strong Volk Evo 4)

93 eg hatch (shell) - someday chep track car
unVbkWS.jpg

Not much to say except it was $200

1986 Toyota Cressida currently 7m swapped with w58 (someday drift car?)
wva2ntN.jpg

vO9pr4X.jpg

1989 Toyota Soarer gz20 - OEM 1ggte currently ripped apart because turbo seals were no more

I1DqcbP.jpg

UrgTiBn.jpg

The two Toyota together

I am also but soon may be stepping down as 1/6th owner of a 98 hatch endurance racing car. Rocking a turbo d series (now)

z2ZsXqf.jpg

Back when it was freshly painted a couple years ago.
8TWGgbx.jpg

Anyway glad to be here.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. This forum used to be very active but it has quieted down a lot, but still not dead haha. Interesting other rides you have, there is a non-6GA member rides section if you want to post something there. I am in southwest OH.

cg4ever

Reaction score
Hello and welcome ! i like that 1990 accord style and color :) Are those Volk 18 ? What are the tyres dimension on them ? The fitment look very good :)

Evan Young

Reaction score
Hello and welcome ! i like that 1990 accord style and color :) Are those Volk 18 ? What are the tyres dimension on them ? The fitment look very good :)

Front are 17x9+45 on 245/40 r17 re71's
Rear are 17x8 (plus 36? I would have to check) r17 on 225/45 r17 rivals

Back