Caliper Brackets

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Emailed Fastbrakes, they will sell just the brackets for $140 shipped in the US. Might just pick these up since I know Jon is busy at work, and pair them with some $50 blank Pilot Duralast rotors.

Yes. These are for the rear to use Pilot rotors. I am not familiar with gen 6th accord rear rotor/brake dimensions, I assume it's similar to gen 7th which this bracket was made for.

Thanks for taking some time to help out, repped. From your dimensions and drawing it in CAD I was able to deduce that the holes, center to center, are about 82.7mm, or 3.2566in apart. When I take my wheels off here soon to switch for winter, I will measure my rear hubs and see if the bolt holes match. They might, the fronts are the same because my BBK fits both 6th and 7th gen Accords.

EDIT: The rear brackets Fastbrakes sells are advertised as 1998-2007 (kit I linked to on the 1st page), so if that is correct then yes the brackets would be the same between 6th and 7th gen Accords.

Ah, the rears.....thanks for clarifying.

Ok, well, it's a start, we still need the measurements for the fronts.

SSMNVCG3 and phi1542 both confirmed the brackets for the RL front BBK it seems, so if you took that drawing on the previous page to a machine shop they should be able to machine them for you.

I don't know that there is a difference in what Paul made for the 6th/7th Gen, but I guess that would have to be confirmed as well.

The Fastbrakes kit I linked to on page 1 is advertised as 1998-2007, so if that is correct then yes the rear brackets would be the same between 6th and 7th gen Accords. I would assume the fronts are the same too, since my BBK fits 6th and 7th gen Accords iirc.

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score
What year pilot rotors is the brackets for? Is anything else needed besides the bracket and rotor?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Bense

Reaction score
Great thread.

So who's gonna get a batch of these brackets made and sell them for cheap? Have we reverse engineered the seal kit that fatfourcustoms sells?

I'm not spending $120 for 4 o-rings and 8 bolts. I'm sure many of us here are more than capable of removing a bolt, measuring the dimensions and selecting one that has those dimensions from an ARP faster catalog, and copying/pasting the part number here.

Back