OGs post up!

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Nice rides! Any performance mods that you did on your S2000?
Actually, totally opposite. Every maintenance was done by Honda (except oil changes) and every replacement part was Honda. So it is stock as can be.

Owning an appreciating vehicle is hard, my DSM went up in price when I owned it. It's not really if it is stock or modified but you need to put the best quality parts on these things to maintain valued.

Part of me wants to keep it totally stock as it is so stock. Part of me wants to do coil overs, wheels, OEM front lip, side skirts that look OEM, amilder sounding exhaust, hard top (OEM style), intake and tune. Keep it simple, classy, and mine. That is upwards of 10k in parts, plus it needs a new soft top (not really a big deal if I went hard top) and some paint work.

This white S2000 would be how I would want to mod it. Except different wheels, they work but I would love BBS LM's.

Modded S2k.jpg

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
If I had an s2000 I would keep it stock besides maybe an intake and suspension mods. I would want that thing to run forever.

I’ve always wanted to build a civic with a b16 built to spin up to 9-10k rpm. Lol. One day. One day.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
If I had an s2000 I would keep it stock besides maybe an intake and suspension mods. I would want that thing to run forever.

I’ve always wanted to build a civic with a b16 built to spin up to 9-10k rpm. Lol. One day. One day.
Yeah, I think this car would be really fun with an intake and some coil overs. It's not quiet but I would love to hear the intake sound more (I am a turbo guy) than the exhaust. I think coil overs would be a plus but the car handles so well stock, it's been hard to know what is really an upgrade without spending a lot of money. That said, until I am sure I will keep it long term, it is staying stock because it is so stock, I believe every part on it besides the tires is a Honda OEM part.

As per your Civic build...I would do the motor first. I am guessing you want an Ek or maybe an EG. Reason for that, if you buy the car first, you will probably want to paint it, fix it up, do simple mods and it isn't what you wanted. But if you do the motor first, you don't care that it isn't perfect, you got a healthy motor. I wouldn't swap or build a B series engine they were good for the time but that's a long time ago, if you are putting in that work, you want 200 HP or more, trust me on that.

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Yeah I could buy a running RSX type S k20 6 speed for pretty damn cheap right now and pull the motor but I’m unemployed atm so the stars aren’t aligned.

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
Gave up on the 6spd conversion on the 6thgen. Gathered all the parts except engine and trans and I needed another car at the time. So I picked up a stock 6-6 Belize Blue Pearl CS2. Oh and I'm a homeowner as well... F*ckin adulting! :beer: :beer:

359$$IMG_0175.jpg

520$$IMG_2476.JPG

Sinful

Reaction score
Missin' the 6th gen fam. I hope everyone is doing well, especially in these crazy times. I still have my coupe, rarely driven these days, but still running strong.

DSC-1161.jpg

and my current daily :

IMG_4320-X3.jpg

ccordex00

Reaction score
Nice coupe! Great to see active members!.....6thgen 4 life!

Missin' the 6th gen fam. I hope everyone is doing well, especially in these crazy times. I still have my coupe, rarely driven these days, but still running strong.

DSC-1161.jpg

and my current daily :

IMG_4320-X3.jpg

boshi

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Anyone still check this thread?

I may have stupidly just went and bought another 6ga!

Back