Twofast4u's 2001 Honda Accord Euro R (Japan Import)

twofast4u

Reaction score
^Whaaat. At first I thought you were talking about tilting/telescoping adjustability, then read it again and realized you mean steering feel/feedback. That is amazing for the time, how does that work?

Yea, there's a knob with 3 settings. You'll see in this pic on the right. The only known issue with this, is that the EPS module is known to die after a certain amount of time. So the less you play with it, the better.

eps.JPG

InterAV

Reaction score
That's awesome man! I've got the drivetrain from a Euro-R in my sorta bootleg USDM Euro-R I've made! I love that redtop engine!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Damn.. I totally lost what happened to your coupe, and what a gem you have it here! Plz don't ever sell this thing like you did it to your coupe lol.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Damn.. I totally lost what happened to your coupe, and what a gem you have it here! Plz don't ever sell this thing like you did it to your coupe lol.
Thanks man. I actually sold my coupe after returning it to stock to another local member. Since his was cleaner than mine, he used my parts to fix up his I believe. I'm pretty sure most of my parts are living in other members cars here for the most part. If someone tells me the right price...I might just be tempted to sell...but for now it's staying in my stable. My daily is a V6-6spd 7thgen sedan.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Oh yeah I remember you gave me a few offer on some parts that I happened to get them already by another member. That's nice to hear! The red badged 7GA must be a fun (and rare) one to daily it!

Back