Parting out everything. Local is best as I need some stock parts too

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I have Function and Form Type 1s for trade = Stocks + $200
XXR 006 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 +35 .. they sit flush with fenders and a modest 3" drop. They look really good .. The two back ones have slight buldges in the lip from pot holes and what not .. Will trade for stocks + $100

I'll also buy the stocks from you regardless if you want to trade or not.

I also have a full black leather conversion Front seats from a CL-S and have been wired for power (no heat, one forward motor for passenger side needs to be replaced, and there is a crack in the leather on the passenger as well) Rear seats are from an 06 TSX. Fit nice and look great! I also have a black steering wheel from a CRV I believe? I forgot what it's from, but it is stage 1 airbag compatible.

I also have the chrome bezel rings .. the rare ones that everyone always wants .. the ractive ones ..

I also have FX-R retros that need a whole lot of cleaning due to the accord being sat for a while.

Other parts that I'm willing to part is the JTC Short Shifter, Megan Racing strut bar, 21mm rear sway bar with moog endlinks, AEM CAI, DC Sports headers .. will list more once I figure out what's left ..

Almost forgot, I also have the 01-02 front end conversion with radiator support with that one sought after front lip and real JDM fogs too ..

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Oh snap, you're still around ? Okay I'll post up pictures in a bit

Back