Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jun. 10, 2021

T

Top stories on

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 68 views
Rahhstah said: 02 lx with 5 lug swap, and 3 inch lift. Need to get some adjustable upper ball joints. I kept rear drums, just swapped in different rear hubs. Might do rear disc conversion later. ... Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 3 posts * 59 views
suenoz said: My front left shock is starting to go out and I am currently on a tight budget with everything that has happened in the last year and I am looking at used ones for a temporally ... Read more >>
June 01, 2021 * 3 posts * 86 views
RonnieW2 said: I'm new here and am thinking of building a Franken J engine for my 2000 Accord Coupe. It is currently an F23 with a manual. Will the J engine bolt to the trans without serious ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 1 post * 57 views
Matheos Kyprianou said: Does anyone know the diameter of the stock exhaust of the 6th gen cf4 accord/torneo sir-t? F20b engine Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 116 views
F20B in Japan said: 1998 Honda Accord SiR (JDM) f20b DOHC VTEC I took my headers off to weld the small inner pipe to the outside pipe because it rattles past about 2.5k rpm and from taking it off ... Read more >>
May 25, 2021 * 4 posts * 244 views
Adhmuz said: As a mid range upgrade you can try getting the rear stabilizer bar from a CL Type-S, if you live near a scrap yard that would be a nice cheap option. The factory Type-S bar is ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Back