Transmission cooler Pipe C (ATF)

cl206

Reaction score
Hello everyone! So I need to replace the radiator after all these years and saw that
the transmission cooler pipe c (ATF) is corroded and rusted (not leaking yet). I've got it out and figure why not replace it. The part isn't expensive but it is on backorder. Does anyone know who might have this OR can I bypass this and just connect the rubber hose directly into the radiator? (I am replacing the hoses so I will have a hose long enough but would prefer to actually get this.)

The part number is 25210-p8a-000. Also can someone confirm that the ID for the rubber trans hoses is indeed 11/32.

I'm going to spend some time today checking all the dealerships haha!
TIA,
Charlie

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Couple options -

Replace it with an actual cooler

Get some fittings that will fit the factory hoses and just replace it with an appropriate rubber line.

I just checked, no one in the country has it.

cl206

Reaction score
Couple options -

Replace it with an actual cooler

Get some fittings that will fit the factory hoses and just replace it with an appropriate rubber line.

I just checked, no one in the country has it.

Hi Thanks but believe it or not Tim Poliniak from Acura OEM came thru! He didnt have it but he found some dealers that have it and one of them is 15 min from my nephew who in turn will meet me halfway. so i only need to drive 45 min one way! yeah! the parts guy confirmed they had it. crazy right!
Thanks again for checking,
Charlie

Back