• Any

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIGG AP

Reaction score
I turbo'd my 01 5speed accord coupe 2.3l lx now when I get it up to about 3000 - 3500rpm it bogs down like it's starving for something ecu is factory and there's no tune yet please any suggestions

Adhmuz

Reaction score
I turbo'd my 01 5speed accord coupe 2.3l lx now when I get it up to about 3000 - 3500rpm it bogs down like it's starving for something ecu is factory and there's no tune yet please any suggestions

I'd have to agree with Eclipse, you'll need a tune and fast.

Beyond that it would be good to know what you've changed to accommodate the turbo setup other than adding the turbo itself of course.

BIGG AP

Reaction score
So on my 01 accord f23a I have a p28 base tuned hondata I do have 500cc injectors but didn't put them in yet the company I got the p28 from said I had to change to a f22 iacv two wire which I put on adapter plate from rosko racing...but now car idles good alil rough but when I give gas acts like it wants to cut off

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So on my 01 accord f23a I have a p28 base tuned hondata I do have 500cc injectors but didn't put them in yet the company I got the p28 from said I had to change to a f22 iacv two wire which I put on adapter plate from rosko racing...but now car idles good alil rough but when I give gas acts like it wants to cut off

Do you have the MAP & TPS sensor plugs switched?

Back