'98 V6 Auto Trans

coupe

Reaction score
Guys, I am in need of an auto for my 98 accord V6. It drives, but has some definite issues with the trans. The shop wants $2500 to replace and I'm honestly not sure it's worth that on this old ride. Motor has about 240k but runs great. I need motor mounts, a new windshield (actually the seal leaks) and a transmission to get this thing on the road. Anyone have one left from a MT swap or know where the best rebuilt trans is? I am in Alabama if that means anything. Thanks.

coupe

Reaction score
Well, this forum is a shell of its former self. Anyone looking for a nice '98 V6 4door? Has 2001-ish Civic SI wheels (also have stock). Car ran great until trans crapped. Still runs great and actually made it to a transmission shop. Email me mrocksvold <at> gmail I am in Birmingham, Alabama.

98V6Accord

Reaction score
Well, this forum is a shell of its former self. Anyone looking for a nice '98 V6 4door? Has 2001-ish Civic SI wheels (also have stock). Car ran great until trans crapped. Still runs great and actually made it to a transmission shop. Email me mrocksvold <at> gmail I am in Birmingham, Alabama.
I have one I pulled leftover from my 98 accord v6

I'm in md... that doesn't help

Back