You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

james'99

Reaction score
when u go to raise ur window and the window regulator snaps and ur window falls!!!!

Coupe or sedan? I have a spare driver coupe regulator I'm willing to part with for a fair price. I used it for a month before I purchased a new door which came with another regulator.

Reaction score
...you thought all tachometers were supposed to jump several thousand rpms at a time because this is the car you learned to drive in.

...you tell your grandmom about all the changes you're making to her old car and she doesn't even care enough to look at the pictures.

...your friends think your crazy because you've been ignoring the CEL for months.

...you never realized your clock actually has a bulb.

...you can floor your 4 cyl in a calm residential neighborhood and no one bats an eye.

...you manually inspect your car whenever you lock it because the power lock rarely gets all 4 doors.

...your friends ask for your "clicker" when they borrow your car and you just laugh and hand them your grandfather's gross leather key chain fob.

DBO867

Reaction score
all your friends assume you drive a automatic 6th gen but shock to find that its a 5 speed

T.$.Racing

Reaction score
...you thought all tachometers were supposed to jump several thousand rpms at a time because this is the car you learned to drive in.

...you tell your grandmom about all the changes you're making to her old car and she doesn't even care enough to look at the pictures.

...your friends think your crazy because you've been ignoring the CEL for months.

...you never realized your clock actually has a bulb.

...you can floor your 4 cyl in a calm residential neighborhood and no one bats an eye.

...you manually inspect your car whenever you lock it because the power lock rarely gets all 4 doors.

...your friends ask for your "clicker" when they borrow your car and you just laugh and hand them your grandfather's gross leather key chain fob.

Wait, the clock actually is back-lit?!? I owned my 6G for 6 years and would gripe about the clock not being illuminated almost every time I drove it at night. It was out when I bought it so I just assumed they weren't illuminated.

Back