Eclipse99fwb 98 sedan Ex

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
Finally some pics of your ride!! Haha she’s looking good bro. The retrofit is $$$.

T.$.Racing

Reaction score
Looking good. Kudos on the stock head-unit as well. The more I see those the more I wish the stocker would've still been in mine when I bought it

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Looking good. Kudos on the stock head-unit as well. The more I see those the more I wish the stocker would've still been in mine when I bought it
Thanks, my cd player dont work on it anymore and a few buttons but for the most part does the job. I use my bluetooth fm transmitter to make up for no cds.

jypatric

Reaction score
Your car looks great! Can't go wrong with black wheels. I'm thinking of buying new vision wheels in matte back finish once I'm done with the suspension.

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Thanks post up some pics if you end up getting them! Suspension mods will really change the car in a good way! If you havent done so get the cl or tl type s sway bar or progressive (i think is the name of it). Also the any tl or cl base strut tower bar. Trust me you will be very happy with the results!

Hondatuner86

Reaction score
Looks good man...i was thinking of getting either the Integra GSR Blades or Civic Si Wheels but unfortunately those won't fit due to the 4x100 bolt pattern, our Accords are 4x114 so the only ones that would fit are the 02-06 Lancer or 02-12 Sentra Wheels

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Looks good man...i was thinking of getting either the Integra GSR Blades or Civic Si Wheels but unfortunately those won't fit due to the 4x100 bolt pattern, our Accords are 4x114 so the only ones that would fit are the 02-06 Lancer or 02-12 Sentra Wheels
Thanks, didnt realize i had a reply. Yeah our 4 lug pattern makes it a little tough finding rims. I need to update this at some point. It looks different than the pics. Right now im riding the stock se rims that look like 99 civic si, also added a oem spoiler. The interior is in the middle of being changed, as far as i know I am the only accord to have pontiac g8 cloth front seats swapped in. When i have down time i need to do my 5 lug swap and turbo install, i have had all the parts for over a year just no time to take the car off the road to do it. Got to love life getting in the way lol.

Back