Eclipse99fwb 98 sedan Ex

Hondatuner86

Reaction score
I have the factory tape player...i definitely want to swap in the factory cd player temporarily...I just have to make I have the code so it'll work

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Nice man...any modifications done to swap in the g6 seats?
They g8 seats, unfortunately yes. It looked at first to be fairly simple but, i ended up making mounting brackets welded to the stock seat brackets. The seats mount underneath instead of the sides like our accord does. As much as i love them, if i had to do it over I would either go the rsx/s2000/ or ep3 way. That our just go aftermarket. I love the fact im the only person to do the swap though haha. I would highly recommend upgrading your radio, one of my favorite mods, makes the car feel more modern. If you, pick up some aftermarket speakers to replace the factory. Really helps, i picked up the jvc door and rear speakers for cheap on amazon. Also my headunit is boss audio, was fairly cheap and has worked great for 2 years.

Hondatuner86

Reaction score
I need to replace rear ones because they don't work...i didn't know pioneer made factory speakers for our cars

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
You need 6.5" speakers for the doors, and 6x9 for the rears. I ordered my black housing headlights off amazon held up for about 3 years, just now getting the yellow haze. My red/clear tail lights are also from amazon. My tint is 25% all the way around, if you can afford it get the ceramic tint, for me it took the glare away from hid and led headlights. Was well worth it. I also recommend upgrading all the exterior lights to led, helps modernize the car. Autozone has a led hazard/turn signal relay for our accord so you wont have the hyper flash on the turn signals.

Hondatuner86

Reaction score
Thanks..i definitely want to upgrade the exterior and interior to led...I used that same relay in my 01 Maxima

Hondatuner86

Reaction score
i also want to change the exhaust in the future...just added a spectre cone filter to it(stock piping...going to change that as well

Back