K24 Swap

619rcr

Reaction score
Brian at Hasport recently replied to someone asking about kswap mounts for 6ga on youtube (vtecacademy). He basically said yeah that they need to get that chassis (to make the mounts). I'm 2hrs from their shop, so I jokingly offered my cg3. Doubt he replies, they're always busy doing civic stuff.

Local copart has a wrecked 2012 si 6spd for $125. auction ends tomorrow. also saw a partly wrecked 2018 type r and 2021 tlx 2.0t, sad to see these cheap low mile cars go to waste.

Last edited:

mrz80

Reaction score
Thing that would attract me to putting a K24 in my 6th gen is my wife's 7th gen K24 vs my 6th gen F23 - on a bigger heavier car she had more hp, more torque, better acceleration (at least perceived :) ) *and* considerably better gas mileage. That drove me nuts. She could drive like Mario freaking Andretti and still get a couple MPG better on long trips than I could. And don't even get me STARTED on the more recent K series. She's driving a 2016 now, and even with the CVT we've managed upper 30s and occasionally hit 40MPG according to the in car computer. In the current gas price climate, that tends to arrest a fellow's attention, you know. :D

Back