wheels..can't decide

iHazSnail

Reaction score
ehhh not a huge fan of either...but i would say #1...never liked #2 on accords

me either but i refuse to go high end only bcuz its a daily driver and i live in NY where the roads are not great either..anyways, these two are the best options i found so far unless anyone has a better suggestion?
btw, here are some alternate angles for the first one..
tm18x8brnz25.jpg

tm18x8brnz25face.jpg

tm18x8brnz25side.jpg

Phut

Reaction score
the enkei's are too common. and i don't like the fat spokes.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
the color of the first one is good...just the flush face is what i don't like....i tried to look at your car to suggest a particular wheel...but couldn't come up with anything...theres too much other stuff that needs attention first...

for one...your front end is CF hood/fender....blue bumper....gold lip? i would at least paint the front lip blue to match the car...if not the fenders and hood also...but thats all personal preference...

oh and ditch the sideskirts...those don't flow well at all...

other than that...wheels would be a bit lower on my priority list than what i listed above...a Wings West lip kit or at least some different sideskirts...would be my top priority...

EDIT: just saw you got a Xenon lip kit...so disregard my sideskirt statement...but im still having a hard time suggesting an exact wheel...i would suggest do the rims last...that way you can know what the car looks like and maybe you will find that you want to go a particular direction once the car is put together...

Last edited:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
hmm yea i guess i cud do tht too..i almost got the t57' till i realized tht a daily driver in NY wud not b a good idea so i guess ill wait..but the thing is tht i want to get 45 4 tire n need 2 to roll the fender n since the car is going 2 a body s i thought id do it all 2gether

Back