TooGoode's 01 Coupe V6

toogoode

Reaction score
Flowmaster for AV6? When did they make it lol? well our car doesn't have too much aftermarket american brand made, oh you mean Magnaflow like me. Its time to spend more money on that 98TT like single turbo conversion and rebuild the whole block with titanium racing rod and rework on the head etc... After you dont I thinking you will put down the wheel atleast 650 WHP and that like 10 seconds car. BTW so supra, SC 300, Cresida (not sure how it spell), IS300 have the same motor? Well IS300 use ignition coil instead of distributor.
\
they didnt make it....haha im making a custom setup. supra sc300 and cressidas do use the same motor. the 86-92 supras have the same motor as the cressidas (7m) and the 93-98 supras have the same as the sc300 (2j) i will be modding the 98 a little bit ie: intake exhaust singe turbo conversion, but dont want to go crazy. i would like to but dont have the money yet!

toogoode

Reaction score
thanks guys. i am lucky to own the supras. i plan on selling the 87 soon though....unfortunately, some bills came up and now its gonna be gone....i already have a buyer lined up (i hope) so once i get it sold and the bills paid, ill have some money to put into the accord. maybe a 6-speed conv. and built motor.....but thats all hopes and dreams right now.....

Back