camber issue/tire wear....etc...

honda_dude

Reaction score
now i am lowered on neuspeed sport and stock shocks...

will i hav camber issue?? and will my stock shocks blow?? and what about tire wear..??

thanks for everyones help :)

indowanksta88

Reaction score
why do people worry so much about camber wear? it shouldnt be an issue, i am running -4 degrees camber in the rear and i have no problems, as long as your toe and caster are set to 0, you should be fine, and with your drop, you probably have little or no camber wear, but every car is different. just go get an alignment.

honda_dude

Reaction score
how long should i wait until i get an alignment??

Hondastylez

Reaction score
how long should i wait until i get an alignment??

a few days after the drop. I have free lifetime wheel alignment which I got 3 years ago when i got my car...I could take my car daily to get it done for free if i wanted to!! One of the best investments I've ever made! :leeann:

lwlba

Reaction score
^^ haha i've heard about it. where did u get it from? or what chain?

Vtecdreamer

Reaction score
a few days after the drop. I have free lifetime wheel alignment which I got 3 years ago when i got my car...I could take my car daily to get it done for free if i wanted to!! One of the best investments I've ever made! :leeann:

i have that to at Firestone i just recently dropped my car will they still do it im cambering bad and im on this exact set but it does handle good and ride smooth aggressive drop i luv besides the camber

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
if i have coilover sleeves dropped do i need to get camber kits or any other suspension control pieces?
im now slammed but fairly low where the tire barely touches where the fender lining begins. barely tucking,

i was thinking of getting an ingalls kit but if i don't need it i don't want to.

also, are our suspension independent wishbone or what kind of suspension are they.

Back