raising my car

acc2deff

Reaction score
Yea I'm selling my k sport only 3 months old bought them for 200 think I'm gonna ask for 100, thanks guys I think i'm gona go with a 2 inch all around drop for now

eleven11T

Reaction score
i wanna get low my coupe but i wanna have the OEM feel, which kind of Tein spring should i get?

TheHunter

Reaction score
i wanna get low my coupe but i wanna have the OEM feel, which kind of Tein spring should i get?

The Tein Basic Coilovers will give you an OEM feel and still get very low. If you get Tein SS (Super Sport) Coilovers, you'll be able to adjust from soft to firm, but I can't comment on exactly how the ride is, because I have basics.

eleven11T

Reaction score
hm' i c... how much it cost for the Tein Basic Coilovers and the sport Tein SS (Super Sport) Coilovers?

Phut

Reaction score
i think fabtech is coming out with a lift kit for 6th gen accords :lolrun:

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Tein Basic Coilovers will give you an OEM feel and still get very low. If you get Tein SS (Super Sport) Coilovers, you'll be able to adjust from soft to firm, but I can't comment on exactly how the ride is, because I have basics.

im on tein ss and the damper adjustment is very handy. if u want comfort then u sort of put it near middle. if u want a very sporty feel then u crank it more to the stiffer side but u get less comfort.

hm' i c... how much it cost for the Tein Basic Coilovers and the sport Tein SS (Super Sport) Coilovers?

teins's prices raised. tein basics should be 8-1g. tein ss goes for 1.1-1.3g. i suggest u get tein s tech springs. they give like 1.5-2.0 inch drop and the feel like oem.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
i dont see any big differences in 2.5 and 2.0 drop.
on my em2 i use to have eibach sportline with stock shocks. lasted for 1 year half then removed it then sold the car. it be best if you go with tthe blues and s-tech. just my .02

SykVSyx

Reaction score
First of all, let's focus on the important issue here, congrats on the baby! Hope everything goes well with that. :beer:

Secondly, I would suggest S-Tech's, Eibach Pro Kit, or H & R's. The difference between a 2.5" and 2" is not really anything, so you may want to consider going to a less aggressive drop than 2".

My $0.02

Back