zomg... tht drop is perfect :drool:

and with those rims, the new look is mad hawwwwtttt :drool:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
looks so sick dude. mad props.
thanks man
zomg... tht drop is perfect :drool:

and with those rims, the new look is mad hawwwwtttt :drool:
Yeah, my friend is unbelievable at lowering cars. It only took him like 30 minutes after the wheels were on. I'm gonna see if we can lower it another half an inch when the lip goes on cause I was used to it being lower than even this.

looks great! Just get a WW or xenon lip kit painted to finish off the look!

I may get a higher quality kit further down the road but for now I'm just going with a painted mugen lip and seeing if I like it enough for it to become permanent.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Get a WW kit on there, and you would definately join the ranks of Gilbert and Keith. :coffee:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Get a WW kit on there, and you would definately join the ranks of Gilbert and Keith. :coffee:

Are there any difficulties with getting the kit on an 01-02 front bumper? I know I've seen at least two 01-02's with WW and it does look very good, but I'm also trying to save my money for a 5spd swap and I'd have to get a ballpark amount of money I'd be spending to get everything painted and mounted beforehand.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
moleman did a write-up on here and/or V6P about the WW front lip on an 01-02, and rich-rob also did the same mod on his 02 sedan as well. It's not hard, you just need to be sure to measure twice and cut once!

With your plans, I would do the 5spd swap first as well, though!

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
moleman did a write-up on here and/or V6P about the WW front lip on an 01-02, and rich-rob also did the same mod on his 02 sedan as well. It's not hard, you just need to be sure to measure twice and cut once!

With your plans, I would do the 5spd swap first as well, though!

Thanks for the info, I'll bookmark their write-ups to help me out in the future.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Rich-Rob didn't do one, I think moleman is the only one that did, but it was pretty thorough, so it should help for when you're ready.

Back