SoCal Import Meet on NOV.12

JamzCG22

Reaction score
Calling all imports cars i g0t this off from socalimports.org, anyway i'm just spreading the words.

SpeedZone Los Angeles
17871 Castleton Street
City of Industry, CA 91748

Phone: (626) 913-9663
Fax: (626) 913-3747

http://www.speedzone.com/losangeles/hours.html

Meet will start at 4:00 P.M. It is a Sunday. We will meet up there in the parking lot and wait till everone gathers. Then we'll all head in for some fun. Once all of us are bored/broke. We'll head on over to life plaza for some drinks @ Ten Rens, and for those who want to eat too.

Spread the word if you want, I rather not have ricers, or people who are cocky, like to show off, think their tiny four banger is the **** and have something to prove. A relaxed meet, to just chill and talk and be a nice civil community.

If there is more info, I'll post as time progresses or check out www.socalimports.org

post from (1sicklude)

Browntown

Reaction score
JamzCG22 said:
Spread the word if you want, I rather not have ricers, or people who are cocky, like to show off, think their tiny four banger is the **** and have something to prove. A relaxed meet, to just chill and talk and be a nice civil community.

Good luck with that one..... anways, sounds pretty cool.... I'll see if I can make it.:beer:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
lol.. u finally posted it eh, james? :p

i'll prob make it, but i'll park my car elsewhere and walk to speedzone lol to steep for my car!!

azn75vtec

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
lol.. u finally posted it eh, james? :p

i'll prob make it, but i'll park my car elsewhere and walk to speedzone lol to steep for my car!!

I know what you mean man... I use to be like that, that's why my car is not lowered right now.. anyways... I'll probably go if l got no midterm next morning.. :peace:

JamzCG22

Reaction score
yeah lol

must get rewire my car before heading there and add the type r lip on xD

weeee ahah

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
azn75vtec said:
I know what you mean man... I use to be like that, that's why my car is not lowered right now.. anyways... I'll probably go if l got no midterm next morning.. :peace:

dude...where r ur pix from the last meet? :bash:

azn75vtec

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
dude...where r ur pix from the last meet? :bash:

I have it on my computer, but I don't know where to post the picture at... :rofl: Tell me how to post it up and where.. :D

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i host mine on cardomain... but u can host them at photobucket or something... then go to the pix properties and copy the html address... look it up on the forums.. they have instructions somewhere :p

Back