SPOTTED: In Maryland lol

Nismode

Reaction score
I think it was Wintergate Drive? Haha somewhere in Silver Spring. I was driving with my dad in a maroon CR-V, and I spotted a fresh black 01-02 4-cyl Black Accord Coupe. It had some sort of blackhoused retrofit projectors, mugen lip, some 17-18" multi-spoke wheels with some Kumho tires, lowered..just looked fresh. I would have taken a pic but it woulda been weird haha.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
nah ricky has a v6 and as far as I know he doesn't have a lip, unless he got one since the last meet. what color were the rims???

Nismode

Reaction score
nah ricky has a v6 and as far as I know he doesn't have a lip, unless he got one since the last meet. what color were the rims???
Pretty sure it was a 4-cyl, cuz there wasn't any tip of any sort on the rear.

The rims I think were dark-ish, like either black or charcoal, part silver too.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I'm from Silver Spring I've also seen a few black coupes lightly done not sure if they are members here though.

arise257

Reaction score
I'm from Silver Spring I've also seen a few black coupes lightly done not sure if they are members here though.

You may have spotted me. I'm from DC and make trips to friends and family that live in Silver Spring.

Did ya see a bald 25 y/o black guy in any of those black coupes?

Nismode

Reaction score
You may have spotted me. I'm from DC and make trips to friends and family that live in Silver Spring.

Did ya see a bald 25 y/o black guy in any of those black coupes?
Lol, the windows were tinted, couldn't see much. I saw a huge parking permit hanging from the rear view mirror though.

arise257

Reaction score
Lol, the windows were tinted, couldn't see much. I saw a huge parking permit hanging from the rear view mirror though.

Ha, definitely not me. It's good to know that a few members live in Silver Spring though! Do I smell a DC/Metro meet for the spring or summer???:naughty:

Nismode

Reaction score
I THINK they were tinted. Lemme see a pic of your car and I'll tell you haha

Back