Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
dont worry about them

they cant afford moog endlinks,

i got both back and front and i agree with you hunter :naughty::smash:

CHID0

Reaction score
Hahahhaa, I just installed my rear sway and my OEMs were seized and the BS allen slot stripped and made it a ***** to get out so i opted fro the Moogs and so far I'm happy with the install method they chose. Rather than an allen wrench and a 14mm wrench combo (OEM) you simply use a 15mm and a 14mm wrench and you're good to go, never have to worry about stripping. Performance wise, I really have no basis for comparison as the endlinks went in at the same time as the bar.....

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Ryan you are being incredibly ambiguous? Are you saying that that helped, or that I'm a moron?
the clip about your OEMs being worn out, with no grease left...thats why the moogs "feel" so much better. you replaced a worn out part with a new one.

my rears had like a 1/2" of play in each direction, and the sockets were really stiff. the bushings were stretched out as well. got all the new moog stuff in and its a noticeable difference. although, i dont know how much of a difference it would make vs honda parts.

thats all i meant...like going from bald tires to new ones...anything is better than worn out parts. no offense intended ;)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
jesus christ. endlinks alone WILL NOT improve handling what so ever. what youre "feeling" is purely mental. seriously.

I was waiting for this lol. I believe you said this exact same thing in another thread where someone was raving about these.

How many times have you guys felt your car be "faster" after a car wash rofl!

EVERY time!! haha

I'm running the TL-S 20mm RSB with Moogs and I love it. What I notice most about the Moogs is how they're actually a workable part. Meaning they have the hex for a wrench to grab in case you ever had to remove them. OEM's are terribly made and most often have to be mutilated to be removed.

I will say though, that both OEM and Moog feel the same imo.

TheHunter

Reaction score
Lol guys nevermind. I won't argue it....

But Chris you distinctly told me you didn't know if there was a difference because you changed the sway bar and endlinks at exactly the same time.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
The owner before changed the endlinks with legit honda ones, they had no rust on them and they worked perfectly fine. I hit a pot hole and my right front link got torn off, i replaced it with a moog endlink....less than a few days later i hit another pothole, its survived.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
seriously, the oem ones are like twigs, they wont be able to stand up to the potholes here in chicago -_-

besides you could obviously see that the build is wayy better.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
ummm.... not to break the party here guys... but that pic of the oem endlink with the moog endlink...

mine is not the same length....

my moog links are about half the length of the oem... is that right or did i put a wrong moog endlinks????

help anyone... but the ride is perfect right now... with progress 24mm bar (progress ftw)

Back