Exhaust Headers installation help south florida

JuiceInDa6thgen

Reaction score
So i just got my exhaust and headers but dont have much of a clue where i can get them installed. Ive searched and come up with a few places that are trying to charge lik $500 for both installed.I would like to try and install them myself with help but dont have the tools cause i would like to get a better understand of my 6thgen looking at the parts and learning the installs. So if anybody in broward or miami in south florida can help me out with a shop that isnt trying to install for $500 cause im on a budget or can help install, please let me know thanx

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
They are not that hard to install. But if your getting into moding your car, you should visit harbor freight or a cheap tool store and buy basic tools.

You will need a cheap electric impact hammer, some basic box wrenches and a socket and rachet set. And also a crow bar and torque bar.

Its not that hard, but the exhaust bolts are often rusted on from age. The impact hammer will do the job and a good torque bar.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
just get some pb blaster or wd 40 and a basic socket set with wrenches and ur good to go assuming u have a jack and jack stands.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Where are you located? If you're in the Miami area, send me a PM and I'll get you a quote from my shop. It won't be $500 for sure.

Back