Windshield Nozzles - Fan Spray Pattern

vyms

Reaction score
The windshield nozzles in my 98-EXR have two holes in each of them.

I would like to change them with the new one that have a fan spray pattern.

I saw that the FIT/CITY nozzles have this new pattern and they are very cheap (76810-SEA-A01) one third of the price but it has only one hole in each.

Does anyone have the new nozzles to tell me if the Accord nozzles with fan spray pattern have two holes or are significantly bigger to have some difference?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Not really sure to tell you the truth. I know mine have a fan spray pattern, but I think they're located under the cowl at the rear of the hood......

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah our's have a nice pattern, but I don't think they'd work on a hood.

Really, the Fit nozzles should install no problem. I know the angle they spray is probably very different from the accord, since the Fit's hood slant's down at a much greater angle. However, I think you should be able to move the rubber nozzles on the inside to where you want them to spray....

if it's cheap... try it out and let us know. :thumbsup:

Drift

Reaction score
Im running Ridgeline nozzles in my car right now. They have a nice fan spray pattern to it.

That's the only input I can give to this thread.

vyms

Reaction score
Hi,

It works!

Did the job today.

Three important things:

1. The water tubes where very dry and lost flexibility. I had to buy 1 meter of flexible tubes to replace the old ones.

2. The spray adjusting is very difficult. Tried to twist with a screwdriver. Tried using a needle. Tried shouting loud and cursing the engineers at Honda that made this damn mechanism. In the end, could manage to have two almost OK spray patterns.

3. Keep the old Accord ones. They are much more robust and can be usefull if these new ones stop working.

Took some photos.

But it seem that my upload quota needs to be adjusted.

I have 5 jpg photos with a total of 365 KB.

lashlee

Reaction score
I have an 08 fit, and the nozzles are in the cowl not in the hood so I don't know if the spray will hit the window or spray over the car. They also might not snap into the hood the same way.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I swapped the OEM nozzles to a three-stream nozzle.

Like it much better, just have to adjust the angles a bit better.

Would like to see a comparison vid of spray vs stream though.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Glad it worked out. Never thought about swapping these. Are the replacements the same color as the car?

By the way, what's an EXR?

GuNNz

Reaction score
Hi,

It works!

Did the job today.

Three important things:

1. The water tubes where very dry and lost flexibility. I had to buy 1 meter of flexible tubes to replace the old ones.

2. The spray adjusting is very difficult. Tried to twist with a screwdriver. Tried using a needle. Tried shouting loud and cursing the engineers at Honda that made this damn mechanism. In the end, could manage to have two almost OK spray patterns.

3. Keep the old Accord ones. They are much more robust and can be usefull if these new ones stop working.

Took some photos.

But it seem that my upload quota needs to be adjusted.

I have 5 jpg photos with a total of 365 KB.
So what type of nozzles did you end up using? I've been wanting to swap mine out since i got the car.

vyms

Reaction score
EXR explanation:

I guess the difference from the EX are:

- 2.3 L VTEC Engine
- SunRoof (or MoonWindow not sure which is right anymore...)

Mine has a flexfuel system and runs with Ethanol (very common here in Brazil).

Back