The Stig unmasked?!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
BBC tried to stop it from happening since they run TG, buuuut that's not really legal.

At least his drifting-lorry-driver brother's identity is still a secret. Maybe he becomes the new stig.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I can't wait to see how Clarkson kills off the White Stig. I'd be willing to bet it will be MUCH better than when they killed the Black Stig.....

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Oh I can only imagine they'll put a lot of time and effort into how they kill off the White Stig. They had a good thing going and I bet they're all pretty pissed about how it came out....

F23A1AT

Reaction score
That greedy bastid! He couldn't have published under a pen name?!?!? Sonofabiotch. That is one of the things that made the show cool.

Some say he is a greedy person who likes ruining others fun.

Reaction score
it's a joke, Ferrari was letting them test the FXX on top gears track, and they are not going to let any joe drive a 1 million dollar race car, the black one you see in the episode is schumi's own

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're saying exactly.

The episode where they had the FFX on the track, Schumacher was behind the wheel even though he was dressed up like the Stig.

The gag was that people thought he was honestly the Stig after that.

This other dude, Collins, seems is the Stig that has been driving everything else.

why am I even explaining this and why is your sn schumacher..

wharrgarblarghablargh

Back