Saw an "Accord R" today

juv290

Reaction score
Well it was a TSX but had honda emblem and Accord R emblem looked decent...anyone on here know who it was cuz i know some of you are into acuras...it was around 240 pm going from the 215 to the 60 in socal:thinking:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i don't know who's worse, those who rock euro r/type-r on usdm accords or those who rock skyline emblems on g35's :ughrun:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i don't know who's worse, those who rock euro r/type-r on usdm accords or those who rock skyline emblems on g35's :ughrun:
Yeah, but you guys do know that the TSX is the Accord Type-R/Euro-R in Europe right? The engines are similar, but not exact.

Same with the G35, it's a Skyline GT, not a GT-R.

I wouldn't knock it if someone put in the engine work.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Yeah, but you guys do know that the TSX is the Accord Type-R/Euro-R in Europe right? The engines are similar, but not exact.

where the **** have you been?

DrOwZee

Reaction score

This.

Its like re-badging your rsx into a honda integra, or tl to honda saber etc.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I would still disapprove simply because it's still not the same car, the interior is different as well.

I know it's disappointing we get the dumbed down version of nearly every car sold across the pond due to our ridiculous emissions and safety regulations, but it just doesn't warrant putting emblems on your car that aren't true to form.

Back