Interior Overhaul.....

hotaccord243

Reaction score
I know, the seat belts and the floor mats....

I am eventually going to get the Schroth black with gold lettering seatbelts in both seats to change out the seatbelts. Also buy the matching black matching floor mats too. Just stopped spending money on the interior and wanted to go for more power first.

jaypain

Reaction score
holy hell how did you split those visors? ive almost completely junked my practice set i was using so i could see how it all came apart before i went for it on my good set. HELP!

hotaccord243

Reaction score
holy hell how did you split those visors? ive almost completely junked my practice set i was using so i could see how it all came apart before i went for it on my good set. HELP!

Well I just took my time so I didn't break anything honestly. Took about an hour and a half per piece just to pry open with a screwdriver and using a utility knife to cut it as I go... it helps to take out the mirror and other items first to get at some of the plastic welds....

I think the trickiest part was the flexible portion at the end of the visor....

Vb2ner

Reaction score
Turned out amazing dude! Very impressed and equally motivated to get mine in order

BoyBlue

Reaction score
The interior blows me away. I'm going to have to use this page as a refrence when I get around to doing my int. this spring (I want all black).

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Thanks all! It took a lot of work to do all this myself, and I am fairly happy with the results.

gmaine561 said:
looks sweet.. i wonder how much it costs..

Carpet floor = $200
Sparco Fabric from Italy for everything (5sy) = $300
Professional sewing= $150
Paint supplies = $100
Glue, glue gun, adhesive = $75
Beer = $60
Rough total cost would be about $900 which could be a little high but close enough.

I would say above is pretty close to what i remember costs being. I did everything except the sewing so no labor whatsoever.

Back