RaVaGeSpEeD's 2002 SMR Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 (56k) *Updated 5/12/2011*

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: RaVaGeSpEeD's 2002 SMR Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 (I know I need to lower it... 56k

^agreed.

Vlad02coupe

Reaction score
Re: RaVaGeSpEeD's 2002 SMR Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 (I know I need to lower it... 56k

Nice coupe, def need to blackhouse or redhouse those headlights

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

Nice coupe, def need to blackhouse or redhouse those headlights

im afraid to blackhouse them because im a little ***** and will mess something up.

Skyy

Reaction score

Lookin' good man, should definitely blackhosue the lights to continue the red/black theme.
Lowered when money is plentiful
and get some nice black rims

Something else that could POSSIBLY look cool, is to continue the red/black theme even more, you got a lip kit, and painted the lips black. I've never seen it done, it could look sick, or it could look like ****. Just my 2 cents :)

imaricer:)

Reaction score

wow dude, you even told me in pm that im one of the only guys that helps u. then u rip off my gif from my thread because ur mad? only reason y i told u to gtfo was cuz u were stirrin up sh** w ppl that were tryn to help me in my thread

imaricer:)

Reaction score

Lookin' good man, should definitely blackhosue the lights to continue the red/black theme.
Lowered when money is plentiful
and get some nice black rims

Something else that could POSSIBLY look cool, is to continue the red/black theme even more, you got a lip kit, and painted the lips black. I've never seen it done, it could look sick, or it could look like ****. Just my 2 cents :)

ive seen it, its rice as fawk

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

wow dude, you even told me in pm that im one of the only guys that helps u. then u rip off my gif from my thread because ur mad? only reason y i told u to gtfo was cuz u were stirrin up sh** w ppl that were tryn to help me in my thread

ahhaha dude calm down calm down.
i didnt say you weren't helping, i was just saying that the only people who knew what I was doing with my SMR coupe was other SMR coupes, and i used ur gif because it was funny lol

00Silvy

Reaction score

Any plans on the interior for the red/black theme?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

I don't like the pinstripe. It breaks up the natural lines of the car.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

I don't like the pinstripe. It breaks up the natural lines of the car.

That's weird because it goes exactly over where the stock one was...

Back