The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

jdmblazn420

Reaction score
so im getting a h22a engine soon for my 98 accord coupe and i was wondering well first if it would be better to get an exhaust made for the h22a or f23a1 and if i were to get a prelude exhaust will it fit without too much custom fitting

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
so im getting a h22a engine soon for my 98 accord coupe and i was wondering well first if it would be better to get an exhaust made for the h22a or f23a1 and if i were to get a prelude exhaust will it fit without too much custom fitting

I think you can use the OEM piping up to and including the cat, but you'll need a new header and you may have to modify the flange where the downpipe meets the cat (one is a 2 bolt flange and the other is a 3 bolt flange I think). Personally I'd just go to an exhaust shop and have a custom system made up.

Any word on OEM Acura front sway bar options for a 6g coupe?

Hondamugen103

Reaction score
Those are the 6spd wheels, though I don't think they became available until 2006/2007 model years. But yes they will fit a 5lug AV6. Jason (Hondamugen103) is getting them as well.

Thanks chris. My bro rocked those back when he had his black 00 coupe.(whitejm) they looked good. I just went a different route. got some civic wheels pretty much brand new for a steal:lawl:

demon-cleaner

Reaction score
I've searched, posted my own thread, and THIS thread is the closest I have come to an answer (aside from the helpful suggestion from "inspired1" in another thread). So my question is will a 2001-2006 BMW E46 COUPE M3 SPOILER fit my 2000 coupe? Sweagle02 asked this; "Would a spoiler from a 2009 3-series fit a 6th gen sedan?" I read this entire thread and saw no definitive answer for him. So, I figured I would ask a similar question for my coupe. Anyone try this yet?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I've searched, posted my own thread, and THIS thread is the closest I have come to an answer (aside from the helpful suggestion from "inspired1" in another thread). So my question is will a 2001-2006 BMW E46 COUPE M3 SPOILER fit my 2000 coupe? Sweagle02 asked this; "Would a spoiler from a 2009 3-series fit a 6th gen sedan?" I read this entire thread and saw no definitive answer for him. So, I figured I would ask a similar question for my coupe. Anyone try this yet?

Apparently not, if your thread got no final answer. Be the pioneer. :)

Brad2274

Reaction score
im looking at getting the tecnho r bumper, it says its for 4dr, but will it fit nicely on my coupe or will it need to be heavily modded?, i also want to fill in the slits in the side of it

F23A1AT

Reaction score
im looking at getting the tecnho r bumper, it says its for 4dr, but will it fit nicely on my coupe or will it need to be heavily modded?, i also want to fill in the slits in the side of it

It was developed for the sedan, sooooo no more than likely it won't. Also why buy something when you plan on lots of modification, just buy something that is more suited to your likes w/o cutting it up first.

Back